Monday, May 26, 2008

Absolutely, 100% Exhausted....In a Good Way

So since David and I both had the day off, we decided to go look at house models. Lots of fun! I always love browsing for houses....even knowing I couldn't possibly afford a single one of them. But I like getting ideas for our dream house. We were out for 6 hours today. Whew! But we saw a Lot of cool homes! One of our favorites had a courtyard and breezeway, huge pantry (partway under the stairs), enormous master bedroom with 2 big walk-in closets, giant bathtub (fits all 4 of us! Hahaha!), and a "bedroom" that's been converted into whatever you want it to be (it was set up as a exercise room, but we'd have it as a craft room/office). So gorgeous! Someday.....It's always nice to have dreams. Anyways, it was a good day. And I'm totally exhausted! I'll probably hit the sack a bit early tonight.

No comments: