Monday, August 8, 2011

Last Post on Pie's Bday

So I meant to post this last week right after it happened, but I ran out of free storage for my pics and had to purchase some more. (Now I know what you were talking about, Diane!) $5.00 later, and I can put my pics on here again. Yay....
On Paisley's actual birthday, we went to see Smurf's. I wanted to take her to see Winnie the Pooh, but we were able to go see it Saturday instead cause David wasn't sure he would be able to be home on Monday. Well, he was, so we saw Smurf's. It was cute. And weirdly funny. It reminded me how strange the smurf set-up is. One "papa", 99 sons, and 1 daughter?? And they're all siblings but papa? But I clearly remember a baby smurf......so how did that happen??? (David just told me Gargomel created Smurfette to trap the smurfs. So she's not related to anyone....) Anyways, the kids liked it and Pie was a minimal pain. Afterwards, we went to Johnny Rockets for dinner. And she was a much, much bigger pain. lol The kids went C-R-A-Z-Y!!! But she stayed on the booth with us so I can't really complain too much. They sang to her, gave her a special balloon, and a bowl of ice cream - which she didn't touch. She's weird that way. Then we went to the pet store (Paisley's favorite) and looked at all the cute puppies. Here's some pics - I'm posting them mainly cause I paid for it so I'm using it dang it! lol


No comments: