Saturday, August 25, 2012

Waiting.....

And waiting...... And waiting...... And waiting some more.......
That's all we've been doing since May when we found our perfect home and put an offer on it. We STILL haven't heard back from the bank though we've been assured approve is "right around the corner" several times. From both our realtor and the listing agent. I'm so tired of waiting. I'm not super patient to begin with and this is our home we're talking about! I just want to move and get decorating already! I'm upset Amber and Jade had to start school at their old school instead of at their new school. I'm upset that every weekend I have to spend $50+ for more pool chemicals cause the darn thing keeps turning green. I'm upset because our power bill is $450 because apparently no one believed in double-pane windows and insulation in the early 80's (and it's STILL 87 in my kitchen without cooking anything!). I'm tired of being told "any day now". I just want that day to be today. Or yesterday. Or a month ago! lol I'm tired of waiting.

No comments: