Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Ol' Arizona

Well, we made it. We've been here in Arizona for a whopping 2 weeks now. It's been sooo much fun being with family and friends again! Absolutely amazing! we were able to go to Sunsplash with the majority of the Cresap Clan. That was a whole lot of fun! The girls had such a great time with all their cousins and Amber even braved the big slides. And, of course, I fried. Even with 50spf sunscreen on that was reapplied at least twice...I still fried. Oh well. It was a small price to pay. =) David's graduation went very well. He didn't trip at all! Yay! I have a bunch of pictures from the last couple weeks, but I don't have a way to get them on the site yet. So I guess you'll just have to wait till I can. Ha!
I have just one other little bit of good news and then I gotta go finish getting dinner ready. OUR OFFER FOR A HOUSE HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!! I'm so excited to finally be buying a house! It's out in Buckeye, so sorry to all you East Vallians. Anyways, I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Until then, call me if you want to do something! Or email me. =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey!! good to see you back on here! How exciting for you guys to get approved for your house!!!!
We need to get together soon! we have year passes to the zoo, if that is something you would be interested in doing sometime soon! And if you are in the EV, let's get together soon! IT would be so fun to catch up!!

Jessica said...

WELCOME to good ol AZ.

Derek & Melanie said...

Buckeye? I'm sorry.