Thursday, November 27, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
1. ...that David let me sleep last night and didn't bug me to tears!
2. ...that it's my last day working this week! Woohoo!
3. ...for the great friend Tai is. Thanks for putting up with all my weirdness! Hahahaha!
4. ...for Pantene ProV Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair hasn't been this healthy in a looooong time. Which is strange since I don't dye it or anything. I don't even blow dry it. Hmmm.....
5. ...for Facebook and Blogger. Both have reconnected me with old lost friends.
6. ...for little girlie hugs and kisses.
7. ...for a warm cat curled up in my underwear. It's seriously hilarious!
8. ...HOT CHOCOLATE!!!
9. ...CINNAMON TOAST!!! The best combo ever!
I love you guys! And if anyone wants to come over for Thanksgiving, PLEASE please come over! I really want somebody to cook for!!!! C'mon! I'm offering free food here! =)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
1. I am so thankful for my sweet husband. David has had a stressful year, but he still takes time to make me and the girls smile. I know he's always looking out for me and remembers what I like and don't like. Even while house hunting, he always talked about ways to make a house appeal to my tastes. David, I love you forever!
2. I am extremely grateful that Amber is old enough to do so many things on her own. She can get cereal, Eggo waffles, ham and cheese sandwiches, and peanut butter sandwiches. She can tie her own shoes, put her own clothes in her drawers, read her homework assignments and get it done by herself, and she's quite good at putting on movies for Jade. I know that I can depend on her to take good care of her sister and to be responsible enough to get her work done. And she's got just enough sass to keep her funny. Amber, you're so grown up, girl!
3. IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Do I need to say more?? =)
4. As much as I love staying home, I'm glad that I have a good job. An extra paycheck is definately a blessing for us...especially after buying a house!
5. I loooovvve the weather right now! It's just cool enough to wear long sleeves and a jacket at night. It feels soooo nice! I love it!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Okay, I know I already posted about the finished guest bath, but....I have a disease. I added the cupboard over the toilet to make a space for the litterbox in the cabinet under the sink. It hides it, keeps it out of the way, and plus I had fun picking accessories for the cupboard shelves. It's a disease. I'm going to be diagnosed with it soon.