Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn and New Babies

Still no pictures up. Sorry! But really soon. I promise! In the meantime....our house is about to close. We've been in escrow for the past week and we're just waiting for the appraisal and underwriting. So close now!
My sister-in-law had her baby on Wednesday! And she's the one we're staying with for now so I get to hold the sweet baby girl anytime I want to. It's the next best thing to having my own little one.
Amber and Jade are spending the night at their other aunt's house tonight. They're having a Hannah Montana party. Amber's thrilled! David and I went to the new SanTan Mall and walked around for awhile. We finally replaced his wedding ring he lost at Sunplash 3 weeks ago. It's really nice. Tungstan Carbide. I guess that's what they use in racecar engines. Anyways, I really like it. It's nice and heavy. Plus it's indestructable. Yea! =)
One last thing. So far...I love Breaking Dawn. I'm about 1/2 way through.

No comments: