Saturday, December 27, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Thursday, December 18, 2008
1. I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm so very thankful that a little someone wanted to join our little family here on earth. I've always felt like there was at least one little person missing, and now there's a little guy/girl coming!
2. I'm thankful that my two little girlies are so very excited to meet their new littlest sibling. They both talk to my stomach now and like to rest their little heads on my growing lump. They're so sweet and will be great big sisters for this new one.
3. Again, I'm thankful for David. I came home late from work Tuesday night to a wonderfully clean home. It had been a hard day (it rained alllllll day so we couldn't take the kids outside in the afternoon) and I really didn't feel like cleaning the house up for Tera's arrival. Much to my surprise, everything on my to-do list had been completed by me sweet husband. And even things that weren't on my list had been done! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. This may sound just a bit weird, and I feel a little guilty about it, but I'm just a little grateful that David's Nana died. I know...horrible. But she really was very very old and sick, and had outlived 2 husbands, a whole slew of friends and family, and she really did want to go, too. I'm grateful that she's at peace now and hopefully she's happy where she's at. Plus, because her funeral was yesterday, Tera got to come down and see the family again. She met the newest niece, saw our new home and a whole bunch of cousins/aunts/uncles.
5. I'm thankful that all our bills are paid and we still have food in the fridge.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
On Saturday, Tai and kids graced us with their presence. (Love ya, Tai!) We had so much fun making Christmas cookies, opening presents (for the kiddos), and enjoying each other's company.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
This is the girls trying to push their bellies out to make them fat. Amber had a really hard time with this and kept trying to flex instead so I could see her awesome 8-pack (it's seriously a very nicely defined 8-pack!). So this is her best attempt. Jade "fat" belly just looked and felt like she was preggers....round and hard!
Here's my skinny little girls. Apparently it's much easier to suck it in than it is to push it out. Not sure why.....Hmmm. Do you like all their ribs sticking out???
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
1. ...that David let me sleep last night and didn't bug me to tears!
2. ...that it's my last day working this week! Woohoo!
3. ...for the great friend Tai is. Thanks for putting up with all my weirdness! Hahahaha!
4. ...for Pantene ProV Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair hasn't been this healthy in a looooong time. Which is strange since I don't dye it or anything. I don't even blow dry it. Hmmm.....
5. ...for Facebook and Blogger. Both have reconnected me with old lost friends.
6. ...for little girlie hugs and kisses.
7. ...for a warm cat curled up in my underwear. It's seriously hilarious!
8. ...HOT CHOCOLATE!!!
9. ...CINNAMON TOAST!!! The best combo ever!
I love you guys! And if anyone wants to come over for Thanksgiving, PLEASE please come over! I really want somebody to cook for!!!! C'mon! I'm offering free food here! =)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
1. I am so thankful for my sweet husband. David has had a stressful year, but he still takes time to make me and the girls smile. I know he's always looking out for me and remembers what I like and don't like. Even while house hunting, he always talked about ways to make a house appeal to my tastes. David, I love you forever!
2. I am extremely grateful that Amber is old enough to do so many things on her own. She can get cereal, Eggo waffles, ham and cheese sandwiches, and peanut butter sandwiches. She can tie her own shoes, put her own clothes in her drawers, read her homework assignments and get it done by herself, and she's quite good at putting on movies for Jade. I know that I can depend on her to take good care of her sister and to be responsible enough to get her work done. And she's got just enough sass to keep her funny. Amber, you're so grown up, girl!
3. IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Do I need to say more?? =)
4. As much as I love staying home, I'm glad that I have a good job. An extra paycheck is definately a blessing for us...especially after buying a house!
5. I loooovvve the weather right now! It's just cool enough to wear long sleeves and a jacket at night. It feels soooo nice! I love it!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Okay, I know I already posted about the finished guest bath, but....I have a disease. I added the cupboard over the toilet to make a space for the litterbox in the cabinet under the sink. It hides it, keeps it out of the way, and plus I had fun picking accessories for the cupboard shelves. It's a disease. I'm going to be diagnosed with it soon.