Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dear David!

Around here, we celebrate birthdays in groups of 2 - Shyla and Amber are a month apart, then Jade and I are a week apart, and Paisley and David are two weeks apart. David was lucky this year and got to celebrate his birthday twice! Probably cause he's so old.... haha Actually, three times. The first time was a week early when he bought an iPad. Which he refused to let me take a "normal" picture of.

On his actual birthday, I made him one of his favorite breakfasts - eggs over medium and toast with chocolate milk.

Also on his actual birthday, Jami offered to babysit the girls so we could go out. We took her up on her offer, dropped the girls off at her house, opened her birthday card which had $$ in it, then had Pete's Fish & Chips before going to see The Bourne Legacy.


I finally got around to making his "birthday" dinner on Thursday. He had requested chicken parmesan and corn-on-the-cob with chocolate fondue for dessert.



My Mom and Kevin sent him $30 in amazon.com cash which he used to preorder the Hunger Games and the Avengers. =)


Happy Birthday, David! I sure love you!

No comments: