Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Yikes!

I just realized I never posted about Halloween and we're already a full week into November! Things have been so crazy busy overhere I just totally forgot! lol Anyways, Halloween went the same as it has every other year - the kiddos all dressed up, David dressed up, I didn't feel like dressing up, and we all went out Trick-or-Treating. Paisley remained excited and full of energy all the way through the neighborhood. In fact, she didn't complain a single time! Very impressed with her. Amber whined most of the time and I charged her a candy tax for being slow and David kept whacking her with his sword to "encourage" her to keep up. haha And Jade was her normal eager beaver self. So....here's a few pictures!
Pumpkin carving time!

Amber's hair is so cool. I love how big I can make it cause it's soooo thick!

Ready to goooo!!! (waiting on Daddy)


No comments: