Saturday, August 30, 2008

How Frustrating!!!

Since I've never bought a house...I assumed everything would work out the way the mortgage people and my realtor said. But, I am slowly learning that it really doesn't. I know I said I was getting the keys yesterday, but guess what...I didn't. Big huge surprise there. At least we finally signed the darn papers yesterday evening. Too bad it's a three day weekend though, so no bank can review the paperwork until Tuesday. So now the new move-in date is Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not going to celebrate until I have the keys in my hand.......

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Melissa what the heck. I have been waiting to hear from you. I can't believe I found you on here. What is you email and I will invite you to my blog? My email is kadeandheidi@hotmail.com CALL ME, I don't have your number!

Christy said...

I'm so excited for you that you got a house. Well almost I guess. That's always how it goes. Anyways, sorry I havn't gotten back sooner but everything is so hectic. good luck with your move!