Friday, September 5, 2008

For Real This Time...I Swear!

WE'RE IN!!!!!
After all the ups and downs, we are officially moved in. My dad was nice enough to bring over very nice kitchen appliances and thankfully stayed to help us paint. Thank you so much, Dad! Our house is really coming together nicely. We started working on it on Wednesday. With the help of my wonderful father, we got the kitchen, family room, and dining room all painted, both bathrooms scrubbed, appliances in, nail holes filled, and even had time to grocery shop! I spent Thursday painting Amber's room, started Jade's room (but I got really frustrated with it!), and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. David's sister was extremely nice to have our carpets professionally shampooed and now they look brand new again. Thank you, Lila! Today I finally finished Jade's room, started mine, and had new furniture delivered. How fun! We have dark chocolate brown leather studded sofa and loveseat in our living room, tan-ish with blue and green accents on the pillows sofa and loveseat in our family room, and really really nice, huge master bedroom set. Seriously, it's HUGE! The bed (it's king) is like 3.5ft tall! Holy cow! We're thinking we're going to use the boxsprings for Amber's beds and get some heavy plywood as a base so it's not so tall. The dresser has 11 drawers and a mirror, plus there's 2 nightstands and a 2-step for the side of the bed! Hahahaha! My girls have to use the stairs to get up. It's funny. We're getting our Hawaii stuff on Tuesday, cable the same day, and internet on Wednesday. So I'll be posting tons of pictures after Wednesday when I get my computer and internet hooked up. Yay! Everyone is welcome to come over whenever since I'm not working yet. Give me a call and come on over!

3 comments:

taylors said...

Hey! I bet it is nice to be back in AZ! I can't wait! I miss it a lot! I think it is because family is there! I loved living in Hawaii though! I am glad that things are going well and your daughters are beautiful!

Jessica said...

I am glad that you are finally in your house. I bet that it feels great being in your own place again.

That master bedroom furniture sounds amazing!

Can not wait to see some pics.

Adrian Morgan said...

Oh I am so happy for you and your family!! And yes i got the job! posted it on my page. :)
I love and miss you and will definitely see you soon!!
xxoo
adrian