Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Blah's

I've caught a major case of "The Blah's". I really don't know why I feel so unmotivated to do anything. And I'm talking anything. I don't even want to read or cook or sew. I have so much that needs to be done...I just can't find the energy or will to do any of it. All three bedrooms are complete disasters, the kitchen hasn't been scrubbed clean for awhile, the cat box needs to be scooped, bathrooms needs to be scrubbed, floors needs to be swept/mopped/vaccuumed, and I still haven't finished putting Christmas away. The only thing I've been good at keeping up with is laundry out of necessity. But even that I don't fold and put away. It all gets dumped into the "clean clothes pile" and we all have to dig for what we want to wear. I need to get over this funk.....

4 comments:

ballerina girl said...

Perhaps being pregnant has something to do with it? My first trimester I just want to sleep all day. As you know I have "the blah's" also. Isn't the new year supposed to inspire us to be better and do more? Didn't work for me, I am also feeling unmotivated and I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant!

Mandy said...

maybe you two have cloudy weather- cloudy days ALWAYS make me drag my heels! or maybe it's still cold and snowy outside and none of us can go out and do fun things out side!
I hope your pregnancy is going well so far!!!

Heidi said...

I understand and I'm not even pregnant. No excuse here but maybe its because the stressful holidays are over. Hope your doing good. Can't wait to hear what your having!

Lissa said...

Hahaha! Cold and snowy. I love it. Mandy...I live in Arizona and it was 72 today. =)