Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny Story....

So I went to my first doctor's appointment this morning. I was all excited since I thought for sure I'd find out what I'm having. Well...they did a scan, measured baby, and I'm only 9 weeks pregnant. What????? Yeah...9 weeks instead of 18 1/2. Totally sucks. But it really explains why I'm so tired and blah. Anyways, my new due date is August 17th which really sucks since that means I have to deal with a hot Arizona summer while fully pregnant. Bleghh! And I still think I'm having a boy cause the heart rate was a lot slower than the girls' were. Both Amber and Jade sounded like a galloping horse, but this baby's heart rate wasn't that much faster than my own. And statistically speaking...boy's have a slower heart beat than girls do. So I'm going with that. =) Here's a picture of the little (and I mean little) guy in my big fat uterus that has already started to grow due to my body's amazing pregnancy memory. Thanks, body! (I hope you pick up on the sarcasm here....)

4 comments:

Tai said...

What a cute little bean baby!! I think it is a boy too! Onya had a dream a few nights ago that it was a girl......

ballerina girl said...

Man that stinks to not be as far along as you thought! That would be cool if it was a boy, little boys are so much fun.

Danny, Brayden, Brooklyn said...

Congratulations Dave, Melissa, & girls.

Lani said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!