Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yes...I Am Slightly Retarded

For the past week, I've been looking forward to today. Because I got to sleep in. I got to sleep in cause I had a doctor's appointment this morning at 9:20 and didn't have to get up to work for Uhaul (I take calls at home at the ungodly hour of 7am. Maybe that doesn't sound early to you....but for me it might as well be 4am.). So I got up around 8 to shower and get the girls ready for the day even though they were just hanging out with David at home. I left on time and got to the clinic right at 9:15. Signed in, and sat down. About 5 minutes later, I get called up to the front counter where I'm told my appointment isn't until next week. Hahahaha! I think I must be pregnant or something! So I had 2 hours to kill before I had to show up at the daycare center for work. I walked around Target for awhile.....got lonely and bored. So then I went across the street to my favorite used children's store....got more lonely and bored. I still had an hour left so I decided to drive to the base and go waste the remainder of time at the store there. By then I had a major boredom induced headache going on. I did find a couple adorable dresses for Paisley at the store on base. One was 75% off and the other was 50% off. Yea! I also got shampoo and a roll of the adhesive strips to rehang the girls frog caddy in their shower. And I ended up being 3 minutes late for work. Now how the heck did that happen??? Unfortunately, my headache never went away and I missed a whole morning of hanging out with my girls and David. That made me really sad. The next time I'll have the chance to do that is Sunday before church. Tomorrow I have to work for Uhaul from 7-10, then at the daycare from 11-5. Thursday and Friday it's the daycare center from 7-4. =( Can't wait till I can just stay home!

No comments: