Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Day With Grandpa and Nana

Yesterday we went to my dad's to hang out and also for Celeste's 3rd birthday party. The girls had fun playing in the backyard and then we went to Freestone Park. My dad was kind enough to buy all the kids wristbands for unlimited rides in the kid's area at the park. They sure had a blast riding the train, carousel, wave runners, and ferris wheel. Poor Amber wasn't allowed to ride the ferris wheel though cause she is too tall. She was pretty heartbroken. The kiddos also had fun feeding the ducks and rolling down the hill. After the party we went back to my dad's and Crissy cut my hair. I don't have any pics yet, but I'll be sure to get some soon. It's really cute. She cut maybe 4inches off the bottom, layered it, razored it, and now it has tons of body and really good movement. I love it! =)

No comments: