Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday, Amber!

My baby turned 11 yesterday! How time keeps on flying! For her birthday, we went to the Az Science Center on Saturday. Jami, Duane, and Van joined us at home for pizza, presents, and ice cream cake. Yum! I had taken quite a few pics at the Science Center, but for some reason, they didn't upload onto my computer from my camera. Boo! But here's what I have:

This year, Amber got a Kindle Fire HD for her main bday present. She was sooo excited! Grandma sent her $25 in amazon moolah for fun games/books, and Nana put $25 cash in a birthday card! Plus another $10 cash from Grandma Robertson and $10 in amazon moolah from Auntie Shelley.....this girl raked it in! =) Amber also got the Fablehaven box set, a cover for her Kindle, a puzzle, and a sewing kit. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! 


No comments: