Saturday, October 18, 2008

GREAT Week!

Wow! We had such a wonderful week up north! The girls and I took off to my dad's cabin near Heber. No cell phones, no TV, no mail, no bills...it was fantastic! Amber and Jade had so much fun playing together in the forest. They loved exploring the creek bed and making "poison" in a big water barrel. And it was FREEZING most of the time! Hahahaha! The first night was the worst. We slept in the tent (cause we're camping!) and even snuggling together in a big sleeping bag with a huge heavy comforter on top, we were still cold. I ended up shoving the little girls under the blankets and keeping it over our heads. The other nights weren't as cold, thankfully! Thanks, Dad for letting us come up! It was awesome! =)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love your background, where did you get it? Oh I wuv you too hehe

Lissa said...

slide.com =)