Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Cute Kids

I know this is all I ever post about...but they are pretty darn cute. So here's some fun stuff they've been doing.


Amber's school had Open Night on Tuesday. It was fun to see what she does all day.


Jade's learning letter A and A's sound. My goal is to get through the alphabet by the time she's 5. Then we can work on reading.


Jade snuggling her cat Crook. He was there with her for awhile, but is apparently camera shy. Oh well.

Amber lost tooth #3 on Thursday. Her two top teeth are pretty loose, too, so they'll be coming out probably before Halloween. She'll be our very own Jack-o-lantern! Hahahaha! She gave me her tooth for safekeeping as we were in the car when it came out. I put it in a napkin and in my pocket. When we got home, I did laundry and put my jeans in the wash. The tooth didn't make it. This is tooth 2 out of 3 that didn't make it under her pillow. Lucky for her, I have an in with the toothfairy. =)

No comments: