Friday, October 24, 2008

Soooo Tired...But In a Good Way

I FINALLY STARTED WORKING!!! HOORAY!!!!! Now all those nasty credit cards can be paid off, my girls can get their allowances again, and we can go on dates! Woohoo! For those of you who don't know, I got a job at a daycare center. I started training on Wednesday, and was officially a provider as of 2:00 this afternoon. Starting Monday, I'm assigned to a 2-3yr old room. It's part-time, afternoon shift, so it works out PERFECT since David works nights and sleeps all morning. I've felt pretty guilty leaving Jade in front of a movie while David sleeps these past 3 days. But no more! I'll be able to spend all morning with her and David will be with the girls all afternoon. I'll be home in time to get dinner on the table and have some fun before bedtime. Plus...I get PAID!!! If you can't tell, I'm very happy about this job. Yeah, it'll be rough...but nothing compared to do Home DayCare for 3 years. That sucked! The center has a lot of the same rules, but the big difference is that I leave it at work. It stays there. That makes a BIG difference! So, Yay! =)

No comments: