Friday, November 14, 2008

Thankful Friday

I'm totally stealing this from a friend. She's been doing a "Thankful Thursday" blog, but today is Friday and I have nothing else to write about...so Thankful Friday it is. =)

1. I am so thankful for my sweet husband. David has had a stressful year, but he still takes time to make me and the girls smile. I know he's always looking out for me and remembers what I like and don't like. Even while house hunting, he always talked about ways to make a house appeal to my tastes. David, I love you forever!

2. I am extremely grateful that Amber is old enough to do so many things on her own. She can get cereal, Eggo waffles, ham and cheese sandwiches, and peanut butter sandwiches. She can tie her own shoes, put her own clothes in her drawers, read her homework assignments and get it done by herself, and she's quite good at putting on movies for Jade. I know that I can depend on her to take good care of her sister and to be responsible enough to get her work done. And she's got just enough sass to keep her funny. Amber, you're so grown up, girl!

3. IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Do I need to say more?? =)

4. As much as I love staying home, I'm glad that I have a good job. An extra paycheck is definately a blessing for us...especially after buying a house!

5. I loooovvve the weather right now! It's just cool enough to wear long sleeves and a jacket at night. It feels soooo nice! I love it!

No comments: