Friday, November 7, 2008

One Of My Favorite Things To Do

I LOVE to bug David. Love it. I don't really know why...but there is nothing in the world as good as annoying my sweetie-pie. Of course I always know when enough really is enough...but it's sooooo fun to toe the line! Take today for example. David got a letter in the mail from the FBI telling him his application was accepted and he can begin the interviewing process. So he's on the phone with his Dad talking about it and I'm bored, so I sit on him. Well that wasn't enough. So I got the camera and started taking pictures. Pretty soon Amber comes in and she climbs up, too. So now Amber and I are both sitting on David who's still on the phone and we take more pictures. Sure enough, Jade comes in to find everyone, climbs on up, and now all of us girls are sitting on David who's still on the phone and we continue taking pictures and giggling about it. I can hear David getting annoyed and right at the breaking point, we all jump off and run away. So fun! =)

2 comments:

ballerina girl said...

Hah! I knew I wasn't the only one! I too love to bug my DH- I don't know why but I do. I read the title and first line to him and he just smiled and shook his head.

Anonymous said...

Totally Lissa.....You are so funny