Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

We had a fantastic Halloween! Even though there were no kids out trick-or-treating, there were still plenty houses giving out candy. So the girls were able to rake in a pumpkin bucket full before too long. Amber was Sleeping Beauty and Jade was Alice in Wonderland. They were both old costumes of mine from my childhood. Kinda funny...we were at our neighbor's house after trick-or-treating. There were no kids out, hadn't had any kids come for at least 15min. We went inside for maybe 10min. Amber and Jade left their pumpkins outside cause they didn't want our neighbor's dog to eat them. When we came out, all of Amber's candy was gone and half of Jade's was gone, too. Hahahaha! Who does this happen to? Seriously! Amber was upset for awhile, but luckily we had tons of leftover candy and filled her bucket back up. Then yesterday I was joking with her about it and she mentioned that she had put all her candy garbage back in the pumpkin and that whoever stole it, also got a bunch of garbage. We had a good laugh about that! Here's some fun pics of our weekend.
My little Trick-or-Treaters. Aren't they cute?? =)
Mine, Jade's, and Amber's pumpkins. The girls draw faces on their pumpkins, and David carves it for them. I like Jade's fangs.
My sister Shelley came to see us. The girlies, Shelley, her girlie, and I made chocolate candies. It was lots of fun. And yummy, too!


Okay, I know I already posted about the finished guest bath, but....I have a disease. I added the cupboard over the toilet to make a space for the litterbox in the cabinet under the sink. It hides it, keeps it out of the way, and plus I had fun picking accessories for the cupboard shelves. It's a disease. I'm going to be diagnosed with it soon.

5 comments:

Reiko said...

Your girls are such a fun age right now. My kids haven't been for a long time. (fun as getting into Halloween stuff). You just noticed that you aren't on my link list huh, well I've been blog stalking you through Roma's because I was never sent an actual invite...... It's okay, I'm sure you'll be fixing the problem VERY soon.

ballerina girl said...

Yeah, we saw only a few other kids out trick or treating here and most all the houses were handing out candy. I think that might be the reason people were putting handfuls of candy into my boys bags.
PS. ask Reiko and Roma to invite me to their blogs!

Mandy said...

i'm sorry to hear about the stolen candy- but at least some of it was trash and you had more on hand for her. CUTE bathroom by the way- I love the color of the walls!

Reiko said...

Hey you, I couldn't get your URL to work. Are you sure it's lisscresap.blogspot.com? Maybe i'm just retarded and can't figure it out. I don't have Joy email to send her an invite, and I thought I already sent her one.... Okay, maybe i'm just getting old and forget things.

Reiko said...

Never mind, I fixed it myself. I just needed to add an a and my link works. I might be getting old but i'm smart.