Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Amber and Jade had a really fun Halloween this year. We went to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat the Saturday before. The girls had fun playing games, eating treats, and then trunk-or-treating. There was no leftover money for cool costumes, so the girls just had to pick something out of the dress-up bucket. Amber chose to be Belle, and Jade was a fairy. Paisley wore a super cute white furry jacket and went as a poodle. On Friday, Amber and Jade wore their costumes to school. Except Jade decided to be a witch. David, Paisley, and I went to their school and had fun playing with them in their class parties. Then on Halloween, Jade wanted to be Alice in Wonderland. After strapping Paisley on, I put on my Jedi robe David made me. Zach said it made me look like the Totall Recall alien, but I haven't seen the movie so I have no opinion in the matter. There weren't many houses passing out candy, but the girls still managed a good haul. We got home and they instantly dumped their candy out on the floor and gave David and I all the chocolate. What good girls! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute. I miss these events with the family! It would have been fun trick-or-treating together. Although we took a lot longer at each house this year.