Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baptism

Yesterday was such a special day for my sweet Amber. And to tell the truth, it makes me feel a little old to have my oldest be baptized. Amber was so excited to take this step in her life. I hope she remembers her very special day for the rest of her life. And I also hope she always knows how very much I love her and how proud I am of her. Amber is such a great older sister. She kind and considerate to both Jade and Paisley. She is always willing to help me take care of the house and loves to help especially in the kitchen. I'm sure she will make an excellent mother someday. Amber has truly been a blessing in our home.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

what a beautiful dress!!! I wouldn't be surprised if you made it- you're so talented!
congrats Amber!

Lissa said...

In fact, I did make it. =)

Mortensen Family said...

So i was just going to say that i bet you made her dress, then I saw that someone already beat me to it! That's so fun! I wish I had little girls to sew clothes for. Boys clothes are not as fun to make. Remember when our moms would make all of our clothes when we were little? Looks like we both followed in their footsteps! Right now I am in the middle of making a couple of mountain man shirts for my hubby. He is going to a rendezvous for scouts over spring break. Oh, and mom and I are making dresses for the little girls for Tamamra's wedding. She is getting married in 2 monthxs. Crazy huh!?!