Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paisley's New Trick

Paisley is a smart little snot. And she has a new trick to prove it. If I lay her down for an unwanted nap, she waits till I leave, grabs her blanket and pulls it over her head, and flips over onto her back. This gets her tangled in her blanket and forces me to go rescue her from suffocating. She's gotten tangled like this quite a few times, but I didn't think it was on purpose till today. I pretended to leave but just stood where she couldn't see me. I watched her flip with her blanket and A BIG SMILE on her face! She wasn't quite tangled up, but she kept flipping back and forth till she was. And right as she started screaming for help, I let her see me. And the little snot GRINNED at me like I did exactly what she planned! Turkey girl!

1 comment:

ballerina girl said...

Hahahaa! You need to get that on video! So Sneaky!