Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Paisley!

Today my sweet baby turns 2! Paisley is such a funny little thing. I don't know how we got along without her fo so long. She really is such a joy in our home. Always quick to laugh and play games, she loves to snuggle and play "chase", wash her hands and brush her teeth (with anyone's toothbrush!), and she's always ready for a good book. She the best little mommy to her many baby dolls. They are all very well cared for and loved. I like watching her wrap them in a blanket, rock them, sing to them, and give them kisses. Paisley says the funniest things, too. It's still a little hard to understand everything she says, but she never stops trying to tell you something important. I think it's hilarious when I take a bite of food and she sticks her face right in mine and asks, "Zit num? Yes? More bite? Yes?" and then proceeds to jam another bite into my mouth. Or when she tells me her baby needs to go poo/take a bath/ go to sleep. I love tickling her till she yells "Stop!" and I tell her, "You stop" and she giggles and says, "No, you stop!" Love, love, love this funny little girl. She gives the best tight squeezy hugs and tells me, "Mommy, I neeeeed you!" when she wants to be held. And she says, "Love you, too" after I tell her I love her. Thank you, Paisley, for deciding to join our family! We sure needed you in our lives!


Paisley's 2yr stats:
Height - 34 1/2 in (75%)
Weight - 22 lbs (2%)



2 comments:

Allison and Mason: said...

Happy Birthday Paisley!! You really are just adorable and I'm so happy that I've gotten to know you more too! She's going to be the best big sister ever! :)

Spazgirl said...

HOLY COWS she's only 22lbs?!?! GAH! give that child some whole milk! and steak! and make her lift weights or something!! hahahahaha i think Caleb finally hit 21lbs,and he's like 6% for his age!! hahahahaha