Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday, Smamberkins!!!


Wow! Another year has gone by already and now my little baby is 10!!! I'm still in denial. Nothing ages me faster than my one and only Amber Smamber. Boo....
For Amber's birthday this year, I wanted it to be extra special since she's now double-digits. Months ago I decided I was going to take her, Jade, and two friends ice skating and get an ice-cream cake. Unfortunately, due to Shyla's arrival via c-section, I wasn't able to go ice skating yet. So I had to send David with the girls. So no fair. He doesn't even like skating. Another big BOOO! But at least he was semi-willing and all the girls had a blast! I even got him to take the camera along and promise me more than 3 decent pictures. And he did! So here they are:







After ice skating, David brought the girls here for cake and presents:
I let Amber open my mom's present Friday night cause I knew what it was.....
Perfect for ice skating!

Baskin Robbins makes the BEST ice-cream cakes!

Big box of Legos!

The newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book

Build-A-Bear giftcard

TWO big ol' dart guns



Later in the evening, we went to the mall so Amber could use her giftcard:

And on Sunday - her real birthday - she chose steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, homemade bread, and pumpkin pie for her special dinner/dessert. 
Hey! Save some for the rest of us! =)

I sure love this girl! Amber is bright and funny and very, very active. She keeps us all on our toes! Amber is also a great big sister. She's very good at making her two littlest sisters happy. Love you, Amber Smamber!

No comments: