Monday, October 22, 2012

Just a Few October Randoms

I have been horrible at taking pictures and blogging these past few months! I just checked out how many posts I've had over past years and I'm way behind this year! Just too much going on I guess. We have an official closing date for our new home - November 26th. We're working on getting it closed a week earlier which is the week of Thanksgiving, and hopefully we'll be able to. Just depends on how quickly the water heater flood repairs take. But as soon as they're done, the appraisal can be ordered and we can get going. So....my house is a constant disaster. Like a tornado is always coming through. I vacuumed and picked up this morning and right now there's crumbs and toys everywhere. How obnoxious. Anyways, here's the few pics I've taken over the month:
Shyla stopped crawling at 9 months and 1 week.

Cute monkey walker!

What the girls do right before bedtime

Flynn Rider I made for a 2yr old

Playing with my baby

This is how Paisley thinks makeup goes on
 


No comments: