Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Decorations!

I really feel like this house needs to be decked out seasonally, so I cleared off our mantel and put out what little Halloween decor I have. I will definitely be going shopping Nov 1st to add to my stash! Here's what I have so far:
Shyla was scared of this spider for awhile. Now she just giggles every time I make the spider legs touch her face/head/arms/legs. 

Jade is sitting in the wood pile. David, Shyla, and I are holding hands in the middle.

Amber and Paisley are hiding behind the tree (on the far left)

And here's my pretty mantel. I traded sewing for the Witch letters, made the canvas in the middles, and inherited the ghost house on the right from Lila. I love it! =)

Things I plan on adding to my stash - 
     *a really cool Halloween wreath for my front door
     *orange/purple lights
     *maybe some glow-in-the-dark eyeball window stickers to glare at people
     *apothecary jars filled with classic candies
     *cobwebs
     *tombstones and bones

No comments: