Monday, December 8, 2008

Fat Girls, Skinny Girls

Hahahaha! My girls loooove to play with their stomaches and belly buttons! First of all, they are both so flippin thin that their little belly buttons have no hole to hide in...so even though you can tell they're suppossed to be innies - they look like outies! I'm highly amused by this and tonight told them I was going to take pictures of their bellies.

This is the girls trying to push their bellies out to make them fat. Amber had a really hard time with this and kept trying to flex instead so I could see her awesome 8-pack (it's seriously a very nicely defined 8-pack!). So this is her best attempt. Jade "fat" belly just looked and felt like she was preggers....round and hard!

Here's my skinny little girls. Apparently it's much easier to suck it in than it is to push it out. Not sure why.....Hmmm. Do you like all their ribs sticking out???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see their little booboos Melissa! How embarrassing!!