Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here's To Us

8 years ago (technically 8 years ago tomorrow), David and I took the plunge and said, "I do." I can hardly believe how fast time has flown by! It really seems like yesterday, but here we are 8 whole years later! And my girls are getting bigger and bigger, but it still feels like yesterday. I guess that just means I still love him - right? =) We went out last night for the first time in months. I know that probably doesn't sound like very long to many of you, but it's a very long time for us. We've gotten used to weekly date nights and haven't been able to keep it up since moving back. So last night felt good. We went to PF Chang's (thanks Tera!) for dinner and then to Cold Stone and some James Bond. The movie wasn't half bad....as in it could have been a lot worse! Hahahaha! Not a huge James Bond fan, but David wanted to see it, so I complied. And I admit it wasn't so bad. Here's to another year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo!! Happy anniversary!! Wow 8 years has flown by. I still remember your wedding! How fun =0)
Glad you had fun on your date, and hope you have a fun day tomorrow too!! -Fawny-

ballerina girl said...

Congrats on 8 years and on finally going out on a fun date! You are so lucky to have girls to make Christmas dresses for!

Tai said...

Congrats!! I am glad you guys finally got to go out!