Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's been a few weeks since I posted a Thankful Thursday, so I'll try to be better in the future. Too many Thursday holidays this year...Or something! Hahaha! Here we go....

1. I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm so very thankful that a little someone wanted to join our little family here on earth. I've always felt like there was at least one little person missing, and now there's a little guy/girl coming!
2. I'm thankful that my two little girlies are so very excited to meet their new littlest sibling. They both talk to my stomach now and like to rest their little heads on my growing lump. They're so sweet and will be great big sisters for this new one.
3. Again, I'm thankful for David. I came home late from work Tuesday night to a wonderfully clean home. It had been a hard day (it rained alllllll day so we couldn't take the kids outside in the afternoon) and I really didn't feel like cleaning the house up for Tera's arrival. Much to my surprise, everything on my to-do list had been completed by me sweet husband. And even things that weren't on my list had been done! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. This may sound just a bit weird, and I feel a little guilty about it, but I'm just a little grateful that David's Nana died. I know...horrible. But she really was very very old and sick, and had outlived 2 husbands, a whole slew of friends and family, and she really did want to go, too. I'm grateful that she's at peace now and hopefully she's happy where she's at. Plus, because her funeral was yesterday, Tera got to come down and see the family again. She met the newest niece, saw our new home and a whole bunch of cousins/aunts/uncles.
5. I'm thankful that all our bills are paid and we still have food in the fridge.

1 comment:

Dan said...

wow i am out of the loop. CONGRATULATIONS! i guess it will be a girl. youll prbably keep having girls like joy and jazzie keep having boys. And I agree- resting in peace is much better that some things that old age brings. Hope the new year is goign well!