Friday, May 8, 2009

I Love Buying Baby Things!

I've had my eye on this playmat for years. Literally years. I found it on Onestepahead.com and fell in love with it. But I didn't have another baby, so I never bought it. Well....now that I'm pregnant, I was super excited that I had a reason to buy it. But me being the way I am, I wanted to see if I could find it anywhere else for less before I did. And it's a good thing I checked! From One Step Ahead, it's $49.99+shipping. I found the exact same mat, brand new, on ebay for $19.99+$5 shipping. I just saved myself over 50%! I'm so proud! =)


It has a removeable water-filled pat mat and a bunch of fun things to play with!

5 comments:

ballerina girl said...

Oooo, that is adorable! I'll have to keep that in mind when I have another baby. Way to go on saving all that moolah!

Lani said...

good job!

Tai said...

You crack me up Lissa!!! That really is the cutest playmat I have ever seen...Maybe when I have another baby, IF I ever have another baby...

Mandy said...

that is way cute!!!!
I love collecting baby stuff too! I totally stocked up on baby clothes when I worked at Tommy in high school- my co-workers always thought I was weird or secretly pregnant

Anonymous said...

Everything is SO CUTE!

Good thinking on buying stuff you can re use if you have a boy later. I'm starting the diet tomorrow along with my exercise. :-) I was just now highlighting what ill be eatting for each meal and all that jazz. I think if I stay strong I can do this, I just need to push myself. btw. How dod I change my background on here? Yours is super cute. How was your weekend?

Oh I gave my gym guy your name and number just so you can get a free pass for a couple of days and we can go swimmies with the girls. :-)