Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Very Fun Day

Three fun things today. Got a new stomach smoosher to compress my flabby middle and help me lose inches around my waist faster. It's called a "Squeem" - made of rubber and lined in cotton. It has a double row of hooks so as I get thinner I can tighten it up. I put it on and SQUISH! It works quite well! =) Here's what the product review says: "Squeem has been manufacturing "FAJAS" and body shaping garments for over thirty years. Our FAJAS have the PERFECT TOUCH: a perfect combination of cotton smooth touch and the modern compression of pure natural latex. Reduce 1 to 4 inches immediately with suggested use. The firm compression cotton and rubber Waist Cincher by Squeem Magical Lingerie not only immediately reduces your waist line, but accelerates weight loss through high compression, perspiration and micromassage. A Triple filtered cotton lining provides superior absorption and perfect comfort, while flexible boning prevents the garment from binding and rolling! The Cotton and Rubber Waist Cincher immediately firms and flattens the abdomen. The Firm Compression Cotton and Rubber Waist Cincher by Squeem Magical Lingerie promotes a quick postpartum recovery (consult your physician), corrects posture, and relieves most lower back pain (consult your physician). Daily recommended use: 8 to 10 hours."

Second fun thing. I got a free Evenflo Converitble Carseat! Through my stake. There's a program Arizona has for parents of small children my stake got ahold of and set up a time for them to come teach parents about carseat safety. Oh, and give out free carseats. Brand new ones. Brand spankin new. There was a sign-up list sent around in March or April but I never saw it. So I went down to the church in case there were extras cause I will need a new carseat for Paisley when she's a little bit bigger. Was going to get her one for her birthday. But now I can buy her fun toys instead! Yay! When the person was "teaching" me about the seat, she said babies should be rear-facing till they're 35lbs. I just laughed and informed her my 6 year old barely weighs that much! So she said to just keep Paisley rear-facing as long as possible and the minimum weight for forward-facing is 20lbs. I told her I could probably handle that!


Last super fun thing of today. My mom was very kind and helped me buy tickets to bring the girls out to see her in Virginia this summer!!! We leave on June 29th and get back July 7th. I'm soooo excited to see my mom!!!! I told Amber and Jade I got the tickets and they jumped up and down with joy and wanted to pack right away. 3 weeks from yesterday and we'll be in VA! Can't wait! This is my mom's backyard. A-MA-ZING! Jade's quite excited to go fishing with Bobo. Amber wants to catch a turtle. =)

Other things we did today included swimming lessons and then swimming at home with Zach and Tai. I made chocolate fudgey cake as a treat after swimming. YUM! And then I sent most of it home with Tai so I couldn't eat it all. But with my new squeem....I won't be able to! Good-bye extra baggage! =)

4 comments:

Amber said...

That is awesome! I am sold on your new squeem! so cool. Your Mom's backyard is amazing!! Sounds like a great trip!

Bowman-Blog said...

What's funny is that the picture of our backyard is a really bad picture. It must have been taken right after we moved in. It's so green and lush right now, it's just tons better. And the cattails are just starting to "blossom". I'll tell Bobo to get out the fishing gear!

Lissa said...

lol I just stole it from Kevin's facebook photos! Maybe you guys should post more pics..... =)

ballerina girl said...

What a fun day, and I think you should do another post about the squeem in a few weeks, I'm curious to know how well it works :)