Sunday, December 11, 2011

Our 11th Anniversary

Thursday, December 8th, David and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. David woke me up around 2am and after learning he had a present for me, I quickly forgave him. I also immediately felt bad cause every year before I've always gotten him something but since he always complained about it, I didn't get anything this year. Such a bad wifey! Anyways, he brought out a gift bag - tissue and everything - and inside I found a homemade card and several small boxes. My favorite kind of small boxes. Ones that usually contain jewelry. Here's what I got:
Amethyst and diamond pendant

Amethyst and white sapphire tennis bracelet

Amethyst and white sapphire ring

Amethyst and white sapphire earrings

LOVE the card! Makes me laugh =)

David is so good at picking beautiful jewelry for me! He likes buying sets so I always have matching pieces to choose from. And he says his goal is to get me a set in every color. I highly approve of this goal. So far he's bought me pink sapphires (necklace, earrings, and bracelet), emeralds (necklace and earrings), aquamarines (necklace, earrings, and ring), 2 diamond tennis bracelets, a blue sapphire ring (for my very first mother's day ever), a pearl bracelet, and now amethysts. Love how sweet he is! I'm so grateful to have been married to David for these 11 years and am looking forward to many, many more - and not just for the pretty sparkly gifts he gives. =)

No comments: