Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Day of School

Okay...so Amber's been going to school for a whole week now, but I actually have some time to post! The house is all cleaned up and looking good, so I'll update you on other things. Amber finally started 1st grade on the 5th. Her school actually began back in August, but since we were living out in Queen Creek and her school's here in Buckeye, it just wasn't going to happen till we got moved in. I love her school. It's awesome! It's brand new (only 2 years old!) and her teacher seems very nice. The school is just a 2min walk down the street. That's a total plus! We were walking a mile each way in Hawaii! Another plus is that our neighborhood really truly rocks this world! Every evening all the neighbors come out to the street with their kids and the grown-ups talk while the kids run from house to house to gather more kids up to play. It's so much fun! Totally reminds me of my childhood! Amber has her very first bestest friend who happens to be in her class at school and lives just 4 houses down! I'm so excited for her! Amber spent the night at the little girls house on Friday and had so much fun. I'm really glad that Amber found a friend. She has such a hard time relating to kids her age! So yay for Amber! =) Here's some pics from her first day:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what fun pics!! you have such beautiful little girlies! Hey- I have some friends that live in Buckeye as well. maybe you will meet them.
Also, Joey is getting married!! so, thanks for your new address. I gave it to my mom so you will get an announcement.congrats on your new house!!

ballerina girl said...

What a great neighborhood! I'm happy Amber is in a good school, you are so lucky!