Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Room Finished

Well, we finally painted the girl's bathroom. So that's another room crossed off our list. The living room just needs the coffee table and end table back in there (we had to take them in to a glass cutting place to replace the glass tops that were shattered) and then it too will be done. The dining room needs a bigger table. I want one with a leaf or two so it can be expanded to fit all our guests. So if you have one or you know of someone with one they're getting rid of...let me know! The family room needs some sort of narrow dresser to hold blankets and also some large pictures for over the couch. And the master bedroom needs the sitting room to be painted. And then we're done! David and I cleaned out the garage on Saturday, so now my car gets parked in there along with Dave's Harley and the girls' bikes. Finally got the opener to work. Yea! My father-in-law brought my kitties home to us today. We're very glad to get them back. So now we have 1 black great dane (who's a real big baby!), 1 black female cat (LICORICE!!!!), and 1 black, very furry, male cat (Crook). I have no clue why all our animals are black. Our dog in Hawaii was black, too. And my goat was as well. Who knows? Anyways, Lobo is surprisingly fine with the cats. He was sniffing Crook and ran away after being swatted and hissed at. We'll all have to make some adjustments. Oh well! I think they'll all get used to each other. So here's the pictures of the girl's bathroom. Jade reminded me that she needs a stool. I'm trying to find a pink wood one.....

Jade really really Had to take a picture of me. Yes, I'm sweaty. That's what happens when you work in a hot garage all afternoon then paint all evening!
David painted the girl's bathroom All By Himself!!! Yea! He totally deserves pumpkin pie! =)

TaDa!!! The finished product. The green really isn't that bright. It just looks that way because of my flash I think. But it's really not lime neon green! I'm not that crazy!

I LOVE the frog caddy. Best thing for a kid bathroom! Seriously!

1 comment:

ballerina girl said...

Your house looks like its really coming along! Keep posting picts!