Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So Proud

Not to toot my own horn...but I'm totally gonna! Hahahaha! I just connected a power cord to my disposal all by myself! You're probably thinking to yourself, "Ummm...big deal. All you do it plug it into the disposal and then into the wall - right?" No. You'd be way wrong! I had to loop the cord through a hole in the bottom, connect 4 wires together, screw in the ground cord, and shove all the wires back into the bottom and close up the hole. Yea for me! =) BTW, I had to do the same for my dryer last week. But that was way more simplified. Just screwed in a couple wires to the back. No wire splicing involved.

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

Wow, I am VERY impressed! Especially since I had no idea what you were saying when you described what you did!

ballerina girl said...

I am also very impressed, I would have totally waited for my hubbs to do it!

Adrian Morgan said...

Hey! I just wrote a new post. please read and leave a comment. Also, pass on the word that respect needs to be talked about.
Thanks
xxoo
adrian

Adrian Morgan said...

Hey did you get the job with Target? I applied with them too but i didnt get it.
xxoo
adrian

Reiko said...

Way to go girl! You do have those Wakamatsu genes in you. Send me an invite to your blog.