Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Gave In....

I finally called the manufacturer for my garage door opener. They talked me through several solutions....all of which I'd already tried by the way. Figured out it's probably the logic board. So they're sending me a new one for free plus a free remote. I'll get them on Friday, so hopefully it'll solve my problems and my door will open and shut like it's supposed to!
On another note....someone took our garbage can!!! Who in the world wants a stinky, gross trash can??? Seriously! Stupid people!
I finally finished Amber's room. It looks really good. She thinks so, too. Here's a few pictures. =)

It's a bit messy...but you get the idea. I found the curtains in a box while unpacking. They came from my room as a teenager and were just the right shade of purple. Bonus! =)


My sweet little Jade loves to color. Love you, Baby!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the bright colors in your house.

Yeah my dad is bishop and yes they still live in Circle G.