Monday, September 22, 2008

Okay...I Need Some Help

It's not often that I throw my hands up in defeat. Unfortunately, this is one of those times. =( I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE SAFETY SENSORS TO MY GARAGE DOOR TO LIGN UP!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!! David and I (David for the muscle, me for the instructions) installed a garage door opener yesterday, but for some reason, the dumb safety sensors at the bottom of the door won't talk to each other and now our door won't close! It's sooooo unbelievably irritating! I've double and triple checked the height of each one. I've moved the one around and around trying to find the other. I've rewired them more times than I can count. I even went and bought new ones thinking maybe it's just broken. Spliced the new one in. And still NOTHING!!!! I just want to rip my hair out! So I finally admitted defeat, called the 1-800 number, and the dumb company closed at 7pm CST. It was 6pm Az time. >=( I guess I'll call tomorrow morning. With my luck, they'll probably still want to charge the full price of install just to lign up the dumb sensors. I'm NOT paying $100+ for that!

No comments: