Saturday, December 5, 2009

Time to Blog

Well...I have a ton of pictures I've been meaning to post, but just haven't found the time lately. For those who don't know, we're getting ready to move in 2 weeks. I have 3 boxes left and then I'm out of boxes. Umm....that's a big problem cause over the last 9 years David and I have collected quite a bit of stuff. So if anyone has boxes we can use and you live relatively close-by, I'd appreciate the help! We're moving about 30min closer into the valley because David starts nursing school in January and his school is roughly 60miles one-way from our house here in Buckeye. We've picked a house and we got approved to move in whenever we want. We want to move in on December 18th. This is the last day of school for the girls before Christmas break so it just makes sense to move then and have them start at the new school in January. The house is nice. It's bigger than ours, has 4 bedrooms, and A POOL!!! I can't even explain how excited I am about the pool. I just do a little dance in my head all day. We have a pool. We have a pool. Oh yeah! =) Amber and Jade are both excited to move and can't wait for summer now that we'll have our own pool. Their school is just around the corner and definately within walking distance. There's also a very large park right next to the school. And it's by Lee Lee's!!! Lee Lee's is a hug oriental supermarket. Also the only place I know of that has chow mein noodles (the ones you boil, then fry, then boil again...not the crunchy ones). Now I'll actually be able to make chow mein for New Year's! There's a Fry's, Walmart Neighborhhod Marketplace, Carl's Jr, Hollywood Video, Panda, Goodwill, gas stations, everything we need within 1/2 mile. That'll be such a nice break from having to drive 20 miles to do anything!


Paisley was sleeping through the night till she got sick last week. Now I think my room is too cold for her so I finally shut my window this morning. We'll see if that does the trick. I've been trying to get her interested in rolling over but so far she won't have any part in it. I guess she knows that if she complains long enough, her Auntie Tai will take pity on her and rescue her from the mean floor. Plus it's difficult to find a safe time to put her on the floor with all the kids around. She's already been sat on and tripped over a few times. Paisley is such a sweet little baby. But completely SPOILED!!! Hahahaha! Oh....and I ruined the camera for her. She hates it now. And it's rare that I can get her to smile if she sees it. All because I wanted a picture of her adorable sad pouty face. It's sooo stinkin cute! So I made David scare her while I snapped a picture. Now I think she associates the camera with being scared. Hopefully she'll outgrow that - right? =)
David made himself some pants using a couple pairs of shorts. He says he was inspired by a pair he saw at a store in Phoenix.

Jade and Railynn playing hide-and-go-seek with Zach.

Sweet baby Paisley is ready for Christmas! Thanks Shelley for the cute Christmas bow! =)

I love this little girl!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

what! you guys are moving!!!! - after you decorated Paisley's room all cute!!! thats awesome you all have a pool- I'd be dancing in my head too if we had a pool!
good luck with the move!