Monday, August 30, 2010

Nothing New

It's been a pretty uneventful week or two here so I obviously have nothing much to post about. But I did take a couple cute pics of Pie and I might as well share them.

Paisley really really likes broccoli! She was shaking with excitement when I put the bowl down in front of her. PS - Do you like her hair?? It was in a little pony and she pulled it out during her naptime. I think it's much improved..... Hahaha!

Here she is in my room. She dumped some goldfish on the floor. I told her to pick them up. Instead of picking them up and putting them back in the bowl, she thought it would be fun to put them in her bag!

I see an awful lot of THIS all day long. This is Pie wanting me to hold her. And it's accompanied by a frantic grunting sound as well. Can you hear it? "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh....." Luckily, she's fine just holding my hand and walking with me around the house.
If I don't respond quick enough (or just stand there a snap a picture).....she melts. And if I walk away from melted baby, she gets quite high pitched. lol Spoiled little thing! But seriously! How am I supposed to say no to the only child in the world who chooses me over David so often???

No comments: