Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fun At The Park

It's 4:30am. I've been up for an hour now. Up out of bed. I don't know how long I laid there pretending to still be asleep. I really hate insomnia. I'm tired. Soooo tired. But my body just won't sleep. Grrrr. So - I'm blogging.
Saturday we picked up Little Caesar's Pizza and took it to the park. The girls had a ton of fun! Apparently I have 2 large-ish monkeys and a little slider! Paisley discovered she LOVES the slide. She wanted to go again and again and again and again and again...... She went down the big twirly slide with Amber and Jade once, then by herself 1/2 a dozen times. A few times she got to the bottom upside-down - and giggling her little head off! Jade showed off her mad monkey bar skills and Amber had fun trying to make the wheel turn. Oh, and Pie does NOT like the swings. lol
 
 



 
 


No comments: