K - we're having a major problem deciding what we should do. Our lease here is up December 19th. Our family who has been renting our home in Buckeye is moving out December 26th. David goes to school pretty much every day. His school is approx. 50 miles from our Buckeye home but only like 15 from here. Our rent is $900 and our mortgage is $850. So....do we move back to Buckeye and pay a whole ton more in gas and see David waaaay less than we do now? Or do we renew our lease here and really really hope and pray someone rents our house in Buckeye? And no, there's absolutely, positively no way to possibly pay both payments until someone comes along. Oh - and the Buckeye house needs to be painted, doors need to be replaced, and the master bedroom carpet also needs to be replaced. And no, we really don't have the $$ to do it - we're going on super sucky paycheck #5 (David gets paid 100% commission). But on the other hand, we really don't have $$ for all the extra gas if we do move. And we really love seeing David. We'd miss him a lot. So....what do we do???
*The carpet needs to be replaced cause one of our retarded cats tore it up right at the doorway. He was trying to dig his way out of the room. So because of a 1x4in gap at the doorway, it's gonna cost $500 just to replace the one room. Anyone have a cheaper, creative solution?