Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

My family made Mother's Day so special this year! Not only did I get some pretty awesome presents, but David and the girls also made a super fabulous breakfast, too. Here's what I got:
Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, pumpkin bread, and orange juice. Yummy!

The tennis bracelet is 1/2k. The ring, necklace, and earrings are all aquamarines with diamonds. Sooooo pretty!

The petunias are an inside joke between Davey and I - and it's probably best if it stays that way. haha

Jade's card

The teacup had a tea bag inside. When Jade gave it to me, she promply removed the tea and threw it away. =)

From Amber. She says she didn't have time to finish it at school, but I love it anyways.

She also made me a bookmark so I don't leave my books on top of the couches anymore....and also so I don't freak out if someone moves said book and loses my spot.

I adore my family! They are the greatest and I absolutely LOVE being mom to my three girls. David, thank you for making me feel so special! I sure am one lucky girl!

No comments: