Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun Family Day

Most Saturdays we try to do something fun as a family since everyone is home and we pretty much drive each other crazy when we're all stuck at home together all day. I'm pretty sure most families are like that....and even if they're not, I'm going to pretend they are. =) This last Saturday we went to the Phoenix Swap Meet. Which is funny cause it was 2 years ago almost to the day we went last. The weather was much nicer this year (2 years ago it was cold and rainy) and we had a good time walking around. I bought Amber a mood ring, Jade and Paisley sparkly headbands, and all of us fry bread. David bought himself a watch and both of us sunglasses. And all of us had burgers or hot dogs for lunch. Jade and Paisley decided to use the money my mom sent them for Valentine's Day on pony rides. I was surprised Paisley wanted to ride the pony, but she had a blast! She kept giving me this funny smug face like "I'm such a big girl. Just look." And I'm surprised Amber didn't want to ride....but I guess she feels too old to ride a pony going around in circles. Can't blame her.



No comments: