Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas Day started for us at 4:45am when Amber woke David and I up. I didn't mind. I LOVE Christmas! So she and Jade went out to see what Santa brought them. I love listening to them ooh and aah. Makes me happy. Anyways, after both of them coming in to sho me what they found in their stockings a few times, I told them to go wake up Paisley and then Shyla. Once everyone had had a chance to see what was in their stocking, David and I got up to join them. The rest is a pretty big blur of wrapping paper, boxes, and gifts! lol Katie and her family and also April and Devon joined us for an afternoon dinner, and Katie and I exchanged gifts. 
Stockings! 












Wes made the cradle and I painted it =)

Black onyx with black and white diamonds surrounding. LOVE!!!


Cannot believe the amount of thought and effort that went into collecting these dishes piece by piece!

Thank you, Grandma and Bobo!

Each girl got their own suitcase/duffel. Now to plan some trips! 

Aftermath



 
 
 


Why is Katie laughing so hard?? Here's why: 
Hahaha!!!

No comments: