Thursday, August 13, 2009

Another Week Almost Done With

I know it's only Thursday, but I thought I'd better post something before my mom and step-dad come for the weekend cause that will be it's own post. So here's to week 2 with baby Paisley and school.....My sister Shelley and her kiddo Celeste came and stayed with us last week Wednesday through Sunday. It was really nice to have them here. This is the girls playing in our $10 pool having a blast. It was a good investment....

I came into the room and found this...... WHY is Paisley sucking on Jade's finger??? Oh yeah...the three of them decided Paisley was hungry and Jade had the tastiest finger. Hahahaha!

Babies make the funniest faces......
This is what happens when I put Paisley in her chair and leave the room. She looks happy. =)
Can't wait for TOMORROW!!! It's not only David's birthday, but my mom and step-dad are coming to town to meet Little Miss P. Hooray!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am in love with your little Paisley! If things don't work out with Asher's betrothed I will point him in her direction.