Monday, August 17, 2009

I Miss Her Already!!!

As you know, my mom and Kevin came for the weekend. Friday was a c-r-azy day! Paisley had her 2 week checkup and David finished outprocessing from the Air Force. He's officially done. Little Miss weighed in at 7lbs even and 21in. How in the world does a little thing grow a whole inch in 2 weeks? We all celebrated David's 31st birthday on Friday; wow he's old. All he wanted was to eat Lila's lasagna she made for us and a dumb plain ole chocolate cake...boring.
Saturday was equally busy. David went off to help Zach and Tai pack up the Uhaul for their move to Vegas. :( I already miss you Tai. While he went to do that, the girls, Mom, Kevin and I went to see my sister Shelley in Yuma. We went to my favorite breakfast eatery, IHOP. I love their pancakes. I tried their new passion fruit strawberry pancakes. They's to DIE for!!! Seriously! After that we went to her house and had some homemade ice cream. It was fun, but the girls and I missed David. From there, we all left to my Aunt Roma's house for swimming and chow-mein. It was delicious. It was great to finally show off baby Paisley to my Aunt Roma and my cousins, and to see Brandon again. She was really good the entire day and during each trip. I love her wonderful temperment.
Shelley stayed the night but had to leave eary Sunday morning. After church we took Mom and Kev out to look at some really HUGE luxury homes in Litchfield Park. Needless to say, they were impressed. It was so nice to see Mom and Kevin again. It's been a few years and the girls have really missed them. Hopefully we'll be able to make it out to Virginia for Christmas. I LOVE YOU, MOM!!!!

1 comment:

Bowman-Blog said...

I love you too! It was great seeing you and the fam!!!