Sunday, August 30, 2009

Same Ol', Same Ol', But More Cute Pics

Still not much new going on here. I started back up to work with UHaul here at home. I only work 2 1/2 hours/day right now though. It wouldn't be so bad but with David unemployed, I'm not sure how we're going to make ends meet. We've been praying pretty hard for a miracle around here. David is going to Vegas tomorrow to test with their police department. Hopefully he'll pass everything with flying colors and they'll find a way to expidite the highering process. Anyways, here's the cute pics.....Amber made a small fort for her's and Jade's dolls.
David and I are fasting today, so I told the girls to get their own dinners.

2 comments:

Lani said...

I hope all goes well for David, we'll be thinking about you :)

Katie said...

How do you work from home for Uhaul?!